“Best Advertising Films” category - Vietnam Digital Content Creation Awards 2023
VCA 2023 organizers reserve the Best Advertising Films category to honor authors/works with positive contributions and creativity for the media and marketing teams.
Advertising films (videos or TVCs) play an important role in the operations of businesses. It helps businesses build, strengthen, and promote their brands to many people. Many successful advertising films also create trends for other social networking platforms. Therefore, an advertising TVC has a huge impact on a business's communication campaign, opening up a potential market and connecting with many target customers.
Thus, the VCA 2023 organizers have a dedicated category “Best Advertising Films” to honor authors/works that have made positive contributions to the Vietnamese Digital Advertising industry. This category appears for film/TVC/advertising video products with unique ideas, applying the most advanced technologies in production, image building, and communication for the brand, and achieving highly effective results in attracting users.
CRITERIA FOR ENTRIES IN BEST ADVERTISING FILMS CATEGORY:
● Delivering clear messages
● Demonstrating creative ability when integrating cultural and artistic elements
● Applying advanced technologies in production and business
● Containing effectiveness
● Creating virality and spread (cite specific data)
Criteria for entries in Best Advertising Films category
REGULATIONS ON CONTENT OF CONTEST WORKS
● Language of expression: Vietnamese or English (additional Vietnamese or English subtitles are required for languages other than the above two languages).
● The film has not won awards at other awards and does not violate the Cinema Law and Press Law provisions.
● Released on digital platforms: television, OTT/IPTV, social networks
● Duration: Minimum length 15 seconds, maximum length less than 45 seconds.
● Release period: from July 1, 2022 to August 31, 2023.
Regulations on content of contest works
Candidates for this category are unlimited, from professional content creators to amateurs. Each author or group can enter many categories, and there is no limit to the number of entries.
☞ Instructions for submitting application documents: Click here
▶︎ Applications will be received from September 12 to November 30, 2023 to November 30, 2023
▶︎ Candidates interested in participating are kindly requested to submit their applications online through the Award's Information Portal
▶︎ The award ceremony is scheduled to take place at the end of December 2023 in Hanoi, Vietnam.